Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

Sstowe's Baseball Cards!

please visit my homepage at: Sstowe's Baseball Cards. hope to hear from many of you. thanks.

-dean

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have all the cards you need for 1989 Topps. I am interested in any of the following Cal Ripken cards:
    93 Bowman 225
    94 Collector Choice 240
    94 Leaf 1
    92 Pinnacle 200
    94 Pinnacle 50
    94 Score 85
    90 Topps 8
    91 Topps 150
    95 Topps 387
    94 Topps 604
    94 Topps 387
    90 Topps 570
    90 Topps 385
    95 Topps Traded 5T
    93 UD 585
    92 UD 645
    92 UD 165
    92 UD 82
    94 UD 425

Make me an offer from the list above. LMK. Thnaks.

SCF Rewards

thats alot of 1989 topps cards. ill give you all of the ripkens you listed. but i ask you, if you have either more cards for some other sets im working on, or if your interested in any of my set fillers. would like to trade bulk for bulk. let me know what you think. thanks. i will still send all those ripkens though in the hope we can make more trades in the future.

-dean

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have some of your other needs but it will take me some time (probably over the weekend) to check. If you want, we can wait until I check what else I have and then we can send everything to each other at 1 time. LMK. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Molina00's Items on eBay

Wow. A Ranger fan and a fellow Okie. woo hoo.
    Hi. Welcome to the site. I may have some stuff you need too.
    I'll look over your list and let you know.
    Do you have anything to trade of the following players?

Ivan Rodriguez, Rafael Palmeiro, Mark Teixeira, hank Blalock, Ramon Nivar, Laynce Nix, Michael Young, Kevin Mench and Gerald Laird.

LMK. Thanks.

Just noticed. You were born the year before me too. lol
    Who would have thought. A couple days ago I was the only Oklahoman and one of very few rangers fans and then you come along.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay, this is what I have for you:
    1989 Topps = about 362 cards
    1990 Score = about 189 cards
    1990 Donruss = about 134 cards

How about all of the above cards for the player lots list you have of Barry Bonds and Cal Ripken Jr. EXCLUDING:
    Bonds 94 Leaf Gold Stars (4543/10000)
    Bonds 97 Pinnacle Team Pinnacle
    Ripken 95 Topps Traded Power Boosters

That would be 43 Bonds and 37 Ripken cards total. This would really help fill my collection of these 2 players. LMK. If the proposal is not ok, please counter with another proposal. If it is ok, then PM me your address and I will do so upon your reply. Thanks.

SCF Rewards

giants- im tellin you guys... i cant trade star cards for set fillers. i will some. i already said id trade the ripkens you listed for the 89 topps and something else. im not trading all 43 bonds cards for set fillers. this is what i will do though: i will trade you all those ripkens you originally listed and the bonds 94 pinnacle museum collection for all the set fillers. i dont want to seem unfair... but you must understand, i feel it is best to only trade comparable items, you know? let me know if this deal works. maybe we can work out a seperate trade for my other bonds and ripkens. if you have any good rcs, it will help make a trade. thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay, that sounds fair enough. I will pm my address. Thanks.