Did anyone get a package from Clay Scott With a Finite Manning Auto in it.

I'm concerned that the Manning Auto UD Finite that I sent Rice Fan is missing either in the mail somewhere or I accidentally sent it to the wrong person which I'm almost 100% sure I didn't do, because I remember filling out his addy on the bubble envelope and I remember Mailing it on either Wednesday or Thursday Last week I believe if not sooner. If anyone has received this card please pm me.

thanks Clay

not in my package. It should show up
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

It's probably just not there yet, the mail service is slow now days since 9-11 some of the one's I recieve take up to a week and a half to two weeks

I am waiting for two packages one that was sent out last Tuesday and the other one on Wednesday neither have shown up yet. It is probably just due to slow mail. Wait a few more days and see what happens.

dont feel bad im waiting on a package from fleer and is been 2 months....odds of my package showing up arent lookin so good...kick back relax,it will show up.Mail services are very slow now days