Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you a Game Used freak?

Exclamation Are you a Game Used freak?

Meaning...when you pull a game used card, do you touch the game used bat/jersey/base/ball/whatever portion of the card? Does that make you feel special???

:confuse:

I can't be the only one... :D

I also touch the gu'd, just to make sure it is real and then I sell them or trade them...

so the thrill runs quick through me...

Absolutely I worship something that is game used that you can get for 2.99 a pack. It's a rush that nothing else can take the place of except pulling a better game used card

when i pull a gu or auto i save the empty pack. may sound stupid but its what i do.

i don't have very many game used cards but i do touch it when i get one. my latest pull was a Chuck Finley 2002 UD 40-Man jersey card from i believe the 2000 all star game

I just got one today and I couldn't wait to touch it. It's a player (Chipper Jones) I don't much care for, but who cares...

I was reluctant to touch the Jason Kendall pants card...I mean...who knows what part of the pants that is.

I touch it. I am happy when I pull one but I don't worship them.
    Although I did pay $1.99 for a pack of Topps 2003 and pulled a $40 Palmeiro bat card. That was a huge piece of bat too.
    I wouldn't have been happier unless it was Pudge.
    Also paid $1.99 and pulled an $80 Pujols auto.
    So I pay $3.98 and get 2 cards worth $120.
    Sounds pretty good to me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast