Talking 2003 SP Authentic SOTT Joe Montana Autograph shows "shipped"

These are numbered to 21! I can't wait to get it! It only took 5 weeks to show "shipped." That's some kind of record with Upper Deck!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Wow...that's awesome Todd!! I think that IS an UD record...lol ;)

Glad to see you made it here to SCF......If you need anything, don't hesitate to PM me or one of the other Admin/Mods/Advisors :D

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

how did you go about getting that card?

I wonder if they make one with Jerry Rice for that card

I bought it on eBay when the product first came out. I got a great deal on it! There is one of Rice. It's numberd to 16 and the last one on eBay sold for $350.

Originally posted by gohawks8
    I bought it on eBay when the product first came out. I got a great deal on it! There is one of Rice. It's numberd to 16 and the last one on eBay sold for $350.
    aarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!

That Rice was most likely bought by a Rice fan, and he/she is not going to let it go unless an outrageous offer was made

:getmad: :explicit:

Yeah, you're right. I'm sure it would take quite a bit! With there only being 16 of them they aren't going to turn up for sale very often.