Deshaun Foster Auto
    Quentin Griffin Auto and #'d RC's as well as Gu'd
    Andre Johnson Auto and Gu'd
    Rex Grossman Gu'd and Auto
    Anthony Thomas Auto
    Chad Johnson auto
    Rudi Johnson Auto
    Jerry Rice Gu'd

Who ever can come up with the best package deal or best card will get money. Leave offers.
    Only want cards that are in perfect shape. No dings or white on corners or borders as well as clean surfaces and no creases.

Hey Clay- Interested in a 2003 Fleer Mystique Ink Appeal LaDainian Tomlinson auto #'d to 21? No BV, too scarce, but the Andre Johnson #'d to 80 goes for $100. LMK if interested. Can send a scan if you wish.

lummox you got the tomlinson?i will buy it via paypal how much?or i will trade
    lmk

Lummox I'm interested how much for both and yes I would like a scan. Let me know...
    email is scott1429@msn.com

I have to go for awhile so don't get rid of them....

Thanks Clay

scan sent. Miscommunication though. I don't have both, just the Tomlinson. I was just giving an example for BV purposes with the Andre Johnson.
    I'd prefer to sell it.

Lummox how much you looking to get on the tomlinson?lmk will paypal right now!!

CARDJUNKIE007 that is pretty messed up trying to jack someone else's thread and get things offered to the thread starter.

Clay is a good guy and great trader. That is no way to start out on the board by jumping someone else's threads.

IMO

cardjunkie007 I'm not liking what your doing. I'm not going to be mean, but hopefully you'll get the clue....Don't do what your doing its not cool...
    Thanks Rice Fan....
    clay

Everyone I'm going to bed with my wife first night I've been home from work to go to bed at the same time. I will check all posts in the morning.

Lummox let me know how much I emailed you back.

everyone else leave posts. Looking for alot of stuff.

Lee Suggs.....and anyone on the list..

thanks

NP Clay. I read you were gone and had to stick up for one of my board homies.

Jim

BTW- Eagles Suck!!
    j/k man...well kinda :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast