Going to a card show all weekend...

I'll be at a local card show all weekend. If you have any cards you would like for me to try and track down and obtain and you have something in my want list or something you think I my want, please PM me. I'll do my best and let you know after the weekend what I was able to accomplish.

PS: I'm only doing this for the SCF Members as everyone here has been great to me.

Heyas enigma_shadow. It is great for you to offer you assistance as you are. I will send ya a PM to see what you can find of J.R. Redmond. hehe. :D

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

enigma... that's really cool of you to do that for all us SCF'ers... I'm holding out for SportsFest in Chicago... but the offer is greatly appreciated

If anyone from out of town is going to the Sportsfest in Chicago, Feel free to look me up , I will be happy to assist anyone from this forum on

good places to eat
    good places to drink
    good places to do what ever.

If anyone is interested lmk

JEFF

When is Sportsfest?
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I don't know?

I hav'nt look at a paper in weeks. Thats the only time I ever see it advertised, Usually two weeks before it starts then about everyday for three days before the first day.

Its the last weekend of this month (June 27-29th)
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Darn....that's my anniversary.....guess I'm stuck from taking a "vacation" for a weekend.....
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

If you can pick up a 2002 UD Sweet Spot Mark Prior USA jersey, then I have a 2001 SP Game Bat Milestone Edition Todd Helton bat card and a couple of bucks for you.