Thread: Show Pick-Ups for trade

Show Pick-Ups for trade

Here's what I got at a show today. All is for trade. But the Cardnails i picked for someone else so I have to see if he likes them before I trade them away to someone else

2004 Vintage Stellar Stat Men Albert Pujols Jersey Grey
    (Doesn't book yet)

2003 Honor Role Dean's list Albert Pujols Game Used Jersey (got the one with the "P." outline with white inside) (Books 20)

2003 Honor Role Dean's list Albert Pujols Game Used Jersey (got the one with the "A." outline with Red Stripe.) (Books 20)

2003 National Pride Upper Deck Ricky Weeks Game Used Pants (books 15)

2003 Bowman Herritage Autographs Jeff Duncan (Books 10)

2004 Fleer Tradition Stand Out Game Used Jersey Bo Hart white (Doesn't book yet.)

2004 Fleer Tradition Stand Out Game Used Jersey Dontrelle Willis black
    (Doesn't book yet)

Also check my site for more stuff

2. Kronozio
    I am interested in your:

2004 Fleer Tradition Stand Out Game Used Jersey Dontrelle Willis black bv:$10 (I just checked beckett.com for the bv)

You can check out my site at www.freewebs.com/chipper10

2003 Honor Role Dean's list Albert Pujols Game Used Jersey (got the one with the "P." outline with white inside) (Books 20)

2003 Honor Role Dean's list Albert Pujols Game Used Jersey (got the one with the "A." outline with Red Stripe.) (Books 20)

lmk what you need for these.

AL

Vintage Pujols gone
    Red Honor Role Pujols gone...

Sorry Chipper couldnt use nothing... Boneyard lemme check.