How to get rid of early 90's Baseball cards?

Would I get just as much with a bonfire as I would anywhere else? i'm not looking to make a ton just they are taking up too much space and I cant justify throwing them out. They are 50% my brothers as well so if you have an idea I'll have to ask him first.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    A bonfire sounds like the best idea to me. The only way I can think of to get rid of them would be burn them, do a give away here, or donate them to cards for kids. At least doing the latter would give someone else some enjoyment out of otherwise worthless pieces of cardboard.

What's cards for kids and how can I donate to that organization. I have the same problem with many unnecessary cards laying around and I need to make some more room.

Maybe you have some neighbors who would want them. I just gave about 10,000 base cards from various sports to a bunch of kids playing in the parking lot to my apartment complex. They were ecstatic to have them.

The thing is that I got them all when I was very young and lived in the states. Now I live in Canada and 90% of the population could care less about baseball so donating them they would just end up in the trash too. Maybe i'll just put them away somewhere and wait 20 years and see if they are worth a few bucks.

Originally posted by dodgers03
    What's cards for kids and how can I donate to that organization. I have the same problem with many unnecessary cards laying around and I need to make some more room.
    I really don't know much about that but I think someone donates cards and they go to kids in hospitals or something like that. Like I said, I really know nothing about it. I have just heard of it. I read an article about it several years ago but can't remember where the article was or anything about it. lol

Mortigan
    I have had some success in trading them, although not much, I figure eventually they will be wanted by somebody. Can't see throwing them out.