Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See randallscardsales's Items on eBay

Exclamation #1 Way to Fight Terrorists!!

Edit...Lord i Offend everyone........

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

i am moderately offended. it wasnt funny the first time, let alone the 100th. very racist and offensive, plus not funny at all (not because i support him, because i dont support him or mccain)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See randallscardsales's Items on eBay

i am moderately offended. it wasnt funny the first time, let alone the 100th. very racist and offensive, plus not funny at all (not because i support him, because i dont support him or mccain)

sure well i took it down, i love all the McCain bashing that goes on here, Especially pics in peoples Sigs, like "McSame" with george bush or other things ive seen, guess u cant portray Obama for what he is without people getting in an up roar about it.

Country

randall...im dying to know what you said...care to pm it to me?

trust me, im not offended by anything...just curious what it was

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

sure well i took it down, i love all the McCain bashing that goes on here, Especially pics in peoples Sigs, like "McSame" with george bush or other things ive seen, guess u cant portray Obama for what he is without people getting in an up roar about it.

theres an equal amount, if not more, of obama bashing than mccain

Country
    See leeara123's Items on eBay

ok this one is closed and I don't even wanna know!