Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country
    See Gotbrady12's Items on eBay

Exclamation Very Important Question - Seeking Immediate Ansers - Help Please !!!

Made a trade with IowaCane26 or soemthing like that ... anyways he sent me a dc # on tuesday saying he shipped and i was going to ship the day after him and also use dc ....Anyways hadnt got to shipping and i was getting ready to package up all these deals and i realize the dc # is not real and he is banned ? What should i do ? im going to a show tommorow and im thinking of putting these cards back up for trade ? would you ? please give me some opinions !!

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

i would just try to get something for them. if he doesnt respect you enough to not lie and attempt to steal from you, than he doesnt deserve your cards. plus hes banned

SCF Rewards
    Country

dang I just made a trade with him last week and he wasn't banned then.......I haven't gotten my cards yet though so it figures

Country

just curious, he is banned and yours says account suspended, what are you two doing trading anyways? really strange. neither one sends.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chillydoggy's Items on eBay

You sure the DC# is no good? Could he have just paid for it online and it wasn't entered into their system yet? I know when I pay for shipping at night and put the DC# in the trade manager, you can't really find it till the post office gets it and scans it.

I'd give it time to get to you before trading the ones you were sending. If it comes and you've traded them away... that won't be good.