Thread: Lots of stuff to trade/sell.

Lots of stuff to trade/sell.

I would prefer to sell right now, in fact, I need to sell, but I am open to any trades. I have about 100-200 03 BDP and 03 BDP Chrome cards to trade. I also have about 100-200 04 Topps cards, about 50-100 03 Donruss, about 50 01 Fleer Platinum RC Edition, 02 Topps and Topps Traded, 04 Donruss, 02 Fleer Fall Classics, 02 UD World Series Heroes, and 03 Bazooka. I also have a few cards from other sets. ALSO, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PARTICULAR PLAYER OR TEAM, JUST ASK! a I have boxes full of thousands of cards to trade. Some of the Highlights are:

03 Bowman Draft Picks:
    J.J Hardy, Guillermo Quiroz, Joe Mauer, Lou Palmisano, Blak Balckom, Ryan Howard, Aaron Hill, Jarod Saltalamacchia, Bo Hart, Dontrelle Willis, Jamie D' Antona, Chad Tracy, Kuo, Andrew Brown, Harden, Greene, and many, many more, with doubles of Hardy and other top prospects.

03 Bowman Draft Picks Chrome:
    Anthony Gwynn RC, Chien-Ming Wang RC, Aquilino Lopez RC, Wes Littleton RC, and a few others.

04 Topps:
    Lots of stars, with Ichiro, Baldelli, Gagne, Boone, Delgado, Maddux, Wilson, Thome, Sheffield, Clemens, Anderson, Salmon, A-Rod, Loiaza, Martinez, Halladay, Palmeiro, Hart, and more. There are also a bunch of RC's, of people such as Dioner Navarro, Tydus Meadows, Jesse Roman, Kyle Davies, Kenny Prez, Todd Self, and Matt Creighton.

02 Fleer Fall Classics:
    Musia, Stargell, Fisk, Ryan, RUTH, Greenberg, Frisch, Molitor, Ford, Carlton

02 Topps Traded:
    Mark Prior

02 UD World Series Heroes:
    Drysdale, Henderson, Bench, Alou, Gibson, Jeter, Schilling, Brown, Larsen, Martin, Boudreau

OTHER CARDS:
    I also have a bunch of inserts, of people such as Jeff Bagwell, A-Rod, Vlad, Reggie Jackson, Eddie Matthews, Bonds, Clemens, Duke Snider, Ken Griffey Jr., and Nomar Garciaparra.

Also have a few RC's:
    2001 Fleer Platinum Chart Toppers Ichiro RC
    2003 Topps Jose Contreras RC
    2003 UD Vintage Update Jeremy Bonderman RC

THERE'S MORE!
    I have a few GU I wouldn't mind selling, but they are packed right now because we are moving, I will dig them out later today, but for now just list who you want!

THERE'S EVEN MORE!!!!!!
    I have complete sets of 1990 Topps Baseball, and some other 1990 sets. Each set comes with a SAMMY SOSA RC, a FRANK THOMAS RC, a Juan Gonzalez RC, and a Bernie Williams RC. For you football fans, I have some 1990 Topps sets to trade for baseball!

I also have a Beckett Issue with Dontrelle Willis on the cover.
    Last edited by WebbforCyYoung04; 03-16-2004 at 10:29 PM.

I have a bunch more Chrome's I found to trade, so PLMK if you need anything, I need money badly!