Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ALBERT PUJOLS COMMONS WANTED!!!! WILL TRADE ANYONE FOR THEM!!

ALBERT PUJOLS COMMONS WANTED!!!! WILL TRADE ANYONE FOR THEM!!

Hey eveyrone I am looking to build my Albert Pujols collection. I'll take any commons you have of him. Please let me know if you have any of his cards. I would also be intersted in any game used or rookies or autos. PLMK what you have and who you want in return. I will trade most of the game used on my site for game used autos and rookies of Pujols or commons/inserts of any star(s) for pujols commons/inserts.
    Thanks,
    Kyle
    Here is a link to my site:
    http://freewebs.com/kylescards

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Have,
    Albert Pujols
    02 playoff absolute memorabilia #134
    03 UD honor roll #29
    02 Topps Ten #121
    03 Topps League leaders #344
    04 Topps Tradition Team Leaders #37

Just looking base or insert of Nolan ryan or Cal ripken

I will sell you these for three dlvd- paypal or m.o. LMK
    ALBERT PUJOLS
    02 Leaf #143
    02 Donruss # 15
    02 Donruss Fan Club #40
    02 Fleer #398
    02 Fleer Showcase #1
    02 Fleer Tradition Update #U368
    02 Fleer Platinum #142
    02 Fleer Focus JE #50
    02 UD # 726
    02 UD Ovation #35
    03 UD Honor Role #29
    03 Fleer Patchworks #87
    03 Fleer Double Header #129
    03 Topps #200
    03 Topps Opening Day #135
    03 Bazooka #280
    04 Topps #40

4. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

diesel i need and want allt hose pujols cards i have ton of ripkens but they are at my dads. ill be there this weekend could you hold them back til then?

coolector sorry i cant buy would you trade them i would trade anyone for him?
    PLMK thanks,
    kyle

dtrain got and replied to your PM
    thanks

Got these:
    04 Topps #40
    93 Fleer Focus JE Oversized Materialistics BV $8 (has picture of pujols printed on NON GU jersey fabric)

hey bonds i would really want those cards. i have some barry bonds i would trade for them. i also have a few jason schmidt ill get you a list of. i also have a shinjo game used bat bv 8 i would trade for both of those cards? PLMK i will be at my dads this weekend til then i couldnt tell you a full list of the cards i have.
    thanks,
    kyle

Not interested in the Shinjo. Did you ever get a chance to make me a list over the weekend you said you would? LMK thanks.

ya sorry about that list i have some cards out but then i had to go to my moms sorry. could you please hold those pujols for me til this weekend?
    PLMK
    thanks,
    kyle

Yep, I have had them for awhile and not been able to trade them so I will hold em back for you unless I am overwhelmed by an offer which I doubt. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast