Exclamation WANTED: 04 Topps Heritage & Fleer Tradition base cards!

Looking for any and all Fleer Tradion, and Topps Heritage base cards. You have any? I want it! Please let me know what you have.

Thanks
    -Fire

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    have about 20 Heritage (1 SP, Bartolo Colon) and about 50 or 60 fleer traditions...lemme know if you are interested. do you have a list of the #s you need?

-JB-

hey i've been looking for you, i got a box of tradition and i'm not doing the set so lmk what #'s you need

I could use doubles, even triples of the same card so really I am looking for all Tradition and Heritage cards. Check my site both of ya'll and post or PM me.

Thanks
    -Fire

Hey what are you offering for these?

Im guessing your using them for autos?

Either way I busted 8 packs and got 99% base cards so I have plenty, lmk what your offering in trade first so I know if its worth my time to list every card.....

Are you giving up g/u or an auto? or what? LMK what to pick from your site and ill give a look!

-Paul

Paul-Yeah I'm using them for autos, not only that but also want to complete the set as well. You can really pick anything. As long as it's equal.

-Fire

have about 250 hertiage singles for trade looking for st. louis cardinals lmk