3 more to finish Topps series 1

Hi there - looking for just three more to finish this thing. Hopefully one of you out there has a few of these laying around and want to help a fellow collector. I'd prefer not to be charged much, if at all, and would like to send a SASE. Or perhaps you need a few as well and we can work out a trade. Here's the 3 I need: 261 274 316

LMK, and thanks in advance.

Hi and welcome to SCF. I probably have at least 1-2 of these, I'll take a look when I get home tonight.

FYI, there is no #274, but there are two different #267. #274 was supposed to be Mike Scioscia, but there was an error and both he and Juan Castro are #267. You may want to double check which one you need.

Thanks for the heads up - now that I read that, I seem to recall reading or hearing about that #267 mixup somewhere. I looked at my set and saw a Castro, but no Scioscia. Looked in my dupes box and found a couple of the Scioscias, so that's resolved.

So now I only need the two I listed before - #s216 & 316.

I have them both! Lmk if you can help with these 3 I need to finsh my second set.lmk

2004 Topps

Originally posted by whatnobeer420
    I have them both! Lmk if you can help with these 3 I need to finsh my second set.lmk

2004 Topps

I have 322 & 335. Email me at dodgergeo00@elite.net (remove the 00) if those will work.

Thanks!