Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to trade for 2003 Fleer Focus Base Cards

Heyas everyone. I am looking to complete a base set of the 2003 Fleer Focus FB set. Here is a list of the ones that I need followed by the extras that I have.

Need List:
    11, 23, 24, 26, 29, 30, 39, 45, 47, 59, 74, 95, 114

Extras:
    #7 Michael Vick
    #15 Peyton Manning
    #20 Emmitt Smith
    #21 Joe Jurevicius
    #25 Jeff Garcia
    #27 Priest Holmes
    #28 Mike Alstott
    #31 Eric Moulds
    #35 Champ Bailey
    #43 Tom Brady
    #53 Brian Urlacher
    #58 Warren Sapp
    #65 Tiki Barber
    #67 Joey Galloway
    #68 Tim Couch
    #70 Steve McNair
    #79 Patrick Ramsey
    #85 Warrick Dunn
    #87 Rod Smith
    #89 Rich Gannon
    #90 Stephen Davis (x2)
    #96 Jerry Rice
    #97 Quincy Morgan
    #101 Hines Ward
    #107 Tommy Maddox
    #112 Isaac Bruce
    #115 Fred Taylor

Welp there ya have it. My need list and my extras list. Thanks for any and all replies in advance. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

ack.. richie.. you only got one i need from your doubles.. I need 7 my self to complete the base.. Give me till tommrow and ill have a list for you if theres anything i can do for it

Jay

Originally posted by pr0phet
    ack.. richie.. you only got one i need from your doubles.. I need 7 my self to complete the base.. Give me till tommrow and ill have a list for you if theres anything i can do for it

Jay
    Heyas Jay. First I want to point out that my need list just got a bit smaller. hehe. Second I want to say even though I only have 1 card it makes it 1 card closer to you having your set. hehe. When you can just let me know what 1 it is along with your address. Just shoot me a PM. Take care and have a safe one as always. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

Still looking for a few more. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

Heyas everyone. Need only a few more for the base set. I am sure someone out there has 1 or more of the ones I need. hehe. So just let me know what ya have. Thanks and have a safe one as always. :D

Richie
    mookigremlin

mookigremlin-i have #114.....send me an sase and its yours..pm me if intrested in it

jay send me you need list as well.......

Originally posted by andrade
    mookigremlin-i have #114.....send me an sase and its yours..pm me if intrested in it

jay send me you need list as well.......
    Heyas again. hehe. I just replied to your PM that you sent me. hehe. So you have PM. hehe.

With the #114 I do still need it. Thanks for letting me know that you have it. Now this may seem strange or whatever but when I send a sase all I do is send an envelope in an envelope, correct? I have never dealt with sase's before. hehe. But if that is what it is then I will get one done up. hehe.

Welp that is pretty much it. Thanks again for letting me know and till next PM or reply take care and have a safe one. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

Heyas everyone. I am still in need of the following cards for a base set:

Need List:

11, 23, 24, 26, 29, 30, 39, 45, 47, 59, 74, 95, 114

And here are my extras out of that set.

Extras:

#7 Michael Vick
    #15 Peyton Manning
    #20 Emmitt Smith
    #21 Joe Jurevicius
    #25 Jeff Garcia
    #27 Priest Holmes
    #28 Mike Alstott
    #31 Eric Moulds
    #35 Champ Bailey
    #43 Tom Brady
    #53 Brian Urlacher
    #58 Warren Sapp
    #65 Tiki Barber
    #67 Joey Galloway
    #68 Tim Couch
    #70 Steve McNair
    #79 Patrick Ramsey
    #85 Warrick Dunn
    #87 Rod Smith
    #89 Rich Gannon
    #90 Stephen Davis (x2)
    #96 Jerry Rice
    #97 Quincy Morgan
    #101 Hines Ward
    #107 Tommy Maddox
    #112 Isaac Bruce
    #115 Fred Taylor

If you have any that are on my need list and do not want any of the cards listed in my extras list I do have base cards of other sets. I would just like to finish this one up. hehe. Thanks in advace for any and all help. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

mookigremlin-i never got your pm...an sase is you send a stamp envople inside so i can mail the card to you

Heyas. I thought you would have known that I wanted it with my reply above. hehe. Plus I did send a PM to ya talking bout some other things. hehe. Might not have said much if anything bout the Fleer Focus but I thought you would of seen the previous post I had here. hehe. But yeah, when you can drop me your addy via PM or e-mail so I can send the SASE. And by the way, thanks for clearing up my confusion on something that I should have known without having to make sure. hehe. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast