Post Thomas Jones Traded to the Bucs

http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2003/0613/1567769.html

Thomas Jones goes to the Super Bowl Champions.

And Marquise Walker gets a free ticket to AZ to see Emmitt play.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

yeah another reason for me to like arizona teams the closest college is the u of m where walker played i don't kno who gets the better deal

not a bad trade for Chucky and the Bucs.

Jones isn't too bad a RB, and could spell whoever is the current starting RB there

Alsott plays the fullback position, but he's mostly a RB

Not a bad trade for either team. Arizona got a receiver, that they desperatly needed, and dumped Jones contract. And Tampa got a talented, young back up to Michael Pittman.

that is funny, wasn't pittman and jones both fighting for playing time in AZ.

Marquise Walker is an amazing WR, the Cardinals got the best end of this deal.

Tim

Didn't Pittman also get in some off the feild troube this offseason?

Originally posted by gioperation
    that is funny, wasn't pittman and jones both fighting for playing time in AZ.
    Yeah now that I think about it they were. That is why Pittman went to the Bucs so that he could play.

But Pittman has gotten into some off field trouble so he will probably be suspended a couple of games thus the Bucs needing a starting RB.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I am curious to see how Jones does, now that he's out of Arizona. He was a great runner comming out of college. Plus now he'll have a chance to be the main guy.