Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GOHALOS!!!'s Items on eBay

Exclamation I NEED 1 MORE CARD TO FINISH MY 2003 UPPER DECK PROSPECT PREMIERES AUTO SET, HELP!

BRIAN SNYDER-$15

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt

SCF Rewards
    Country

I still have that auto if your interested.
    I really like this.
    2002 bowmans best Jason Arnold

SCF Rewards
    Country

sorry, i need it but i can't trade down to get it. snyder will probably end up being a money ball bust while arnold is ready to break out. thx anyways.

SCF Rewards
    Country

btw, i did manage to add brad snyder's just auto in recent weeks. lmk if you are interested in it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah id be interested in it. Which one is it? The white auto /875? If its that one bv is $10. The Brian Snyder is $15. Anything else you could throw in to make that even?

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have the one #/875 which books at $8. i could round up a couple of snyder's base ud pp cards and a $8-10 gu from my pg. lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

sounds like a deal to me. I looked on your site and I saw a couple of game used id be interested in. What would the bv on the Carter and Molitor Jerseys? And I doubt that you would trade it and i doubt its under 10 but what about the bv on your Grienke Jersey. Thanks! lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

i could give ya the carter do long as you sent first. besides, i know you'll appreciate it more than i do. please shoot me a pm to confirm the deal. thanks!

blake