2002 UD Prospect Premeirs BJ Upton XRC AUTO!

have the above available...looking for cash or a nice star auto (that sells pretty high as the Upton typically goes for $40-$50) in trade...

especially need a Joe Mauer auto (prolly Bowmans Best or Bowman Heritage as the others book pretty high)

lemme know if interested!

-JB-

ps...also have this basketball available...

2003-2004 Black Diamond Gold Jerseys Michael Jordan GU Jersey #ed/100 (BV $200)

-If anyone is interested in the Jordan, pm me, as this is not a basketball forum!

I need it, Cant trade the Mauer Heritage Au, but will trade maybe something else.

some nice cards but really the only thing that I can use is the Mauer, as I am looking for star autos mostly. Seems like most of the stuff you have is RCs...

I would be able to throw in another auto for the Mauer if you would be willing to part with it...lemme know!

-JB-

I could do my 2003 All Time Fan Favorites Kiner AUTO BV $100 and the MAuer $65 and rising for the Upton $50, the 2003 Fleer Hot Prospects Playergraphs Mark Prior AUTO #ed/400 ($60) (INCOMING), and this 2002 Topps 206 Joe Mauer RC AUTO! (BV $50)

dont want the Kiner, so I can't do that trade...

plus i'd only trade the Prior towards another Prior or Pujols

-JB-

I have the bowman heritage mauer auto let me know if intrested. I like the upton. Thanks

JB

I have 2 Prior autos on my page, one is the 2003 spx jersey auto that sells very high. I like both your Upton and Prior autos. And you have a Joe Mauer auto?

hey jb, i still haven't heard back from you about the clemens rc. plmk

StUkARuDeL...right now I am looking to hold on to my Prior Auto. I also do have a 2002 Topps 206 Mauer auto, but that one I am also gonna hold on to. I would be interested in both priors, but I dunno if I have anything else that you are interested in besides the Upton. Check out my site and lemme know if you see anything else!

halo...replying to your pm now...

Segal...don't think we are gonna be able to make a deal. Thanks for the reply

-JB-