Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    See gator_bravo's Items on eBay

Press Pass Autographs for sell or trade....

The following is a list of Autographs:
    Vincent Manuwai,Bryant Johnson,Brandon Lloyd,Kwame Harris,DeJuan Groce,Andre Woolfolk,Andrew Pinnock,Jerome McDougle,Boss Bailey,Earnest Graham,Dewayne White,Eric Steinbach,Avon Cobourne,Dahrran Diedrick....

The Following Autographs are #erd to 200...
    Brian St.Pierre 016/200,Boss Bailey 016/200,Angelo Crowell 118/200, Earnest Graham 130/200,Carson Palmer Class of 03 144/200...

The following Autographs are #erd to 100...

Byron Leftwich 004/100, Dave Ragone 001/100...

I want REX GROSSMAN...Anything you feel is fair, let me know...mix and match or whatever you feel.... [email protected]

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cascarbo's Items on eBay

What do you want for the leftwich card. I have no grossmans, but what else do you collect. Let me know. Thanks.

SCF Rewards

I'd consider an equal trade on a Deion Sanders card I don't have... Right now my Deion Collection is at 2063 different cards.....which includes Baseball... Other than a Deion or Grossman, I'd have to try to sell the Leftwich for $ 75.00

SCF Rewards
    Country

You collect anyone else

SCF Rewards

No one else, sorry..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could not pay $75.00 as they go for between 35-50 on ebay

SCF Rewards

No disrespect to you intended.... I put NO stock into what Ebay or E anything sells things for... I just paid $ 100.00 for a Rex Grossman card I wanted on Ebay.. The key is that I wanted this card.. Ebay is an outlet for everyone to explore, I Ebay daily.. I'm well aware that ANY card is only worth what you can get for it. Leftwich may lose his ability to throw tomorrow and I couldn't trade it for commons to fill a set... It's all about fun.. I hope you find what you are looking for at your price...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Diego Chargers
    See bobbyhound's Items on eBay

Unhappy

gatorbravo

I tend to disagree with your saying that a cards is "only worth what you can get for it". I think it's more lore like a card is only worth what your willing and able to pay for it. Unless it holds some kind of sentimental value. I also eBay regularly with no problems. I wouldn't bank on some of the cards you see there like ones with the NFL shield on the jersey cards and stuff. I read in thr most recent Beckett that alot of them are being found to be tampered with. So if someone is willing to pay a huge price for something that has the potential to be a fraud, then that means it is there willings to pay, not the other persons willingness to sell.

SCF Rewards

OK...I'll say this... A card is only worth what you can get for it if you are selling it... With that, a card is also only worth what someone was willing to pay for it.. I guess it goes both ways really, because I paid $ 100.00 for the Grossman card that may not be woth $ 3.00 next week... Your point is well taken, and it's good opinions such as yours that will continue making this forum fun !

SCF Rewards

how much for mcdougle?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast