Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling or trading ALL cards! prices at 50-60% BV. pictures available

OOOPPS wrong button

2002-03 Flair Court Kings Game Used (Logo jersey Patch) Paul Pierce CK-PP

how much?

only trade my patches. plmk if u have anything from my wantlist.

I need:
    2003-04 E-X Net Assets Game-Used jersey Andre Miller #AM-NAJ
    2003-04 Topps Chrome Chris Kaman RC #116
    2003-04 Topps Chris Kaman RC #226
    2001-02 Fleer Genuine Final Cut jersey Patch Tyronn Lue NNO
    2003-04 Upper Deck East Coast/West Coast dual jerseys Kwame Brown/Hedo Turkoglu EW-HT/KW

For $5 dlvd.

1. i only trade my patches
    2. if you think that i'm going to give away two jerseys, a dual jersey, and two rookies for $5 then u r crazy

i can't tell whether you are trying to be a smartass, or whether you are just retarded. no matter what you are, i'm not stupid enough to agree with a deal like that. take your $6 somewhere else.

Who the Hell would pay $6 for jersey cards of kwame brown turkgolo and andre miller. THEY SUCK. Try to get more than $6 on EBAY and get back to me.

thats why i'm not going to ebay ****. if i cant get enough out of them then i'd rather just trade them.

Originally posted by Vanderjagt13
    1. i only trade my patches
    2. if you think that i'm going to give away two jerseys, a dual jersey, and two rookies for $5 then u r crazy
    first of all, if you don't like an offer, refuse it

second, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, a card is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it

in 1987-1988, a Jose Cansecon 1986 Donruss RC was going for $75-100

Today, that SAME card goes for $5, perhaps $10

It doesn't matter what YOU think the card is worth; it matters what SOMEONE ELSE IS WILLING TO PAY for it

if you have a 1986 Donruss RC Canseco and try to sell it for $100 today, (back when it sold for in 1987-1988), you'll be holding that card forever

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast