WOW Back from HUGE SHOW NEW CARDS!!

Well,one of the biggest card shows in the world was held today in Chicago. Well I went with about $200.00 to spend and well it didn't turn out to bad.

Bought these 3 for a great price of $60.00...He started it at $100.00 and I well bargined with him for a while but here yea go.

Sandberg Auto #ed/200

Contreres Auto/Rookie #ed/250

Prior 3-Color Patch #ed/100

Then I bought a box of 04 Fleer Showcase for $95.00 and was VERY disappointed!

Here are the notables

Manny Rameriez #ed 110/150

Some Inserts (Pujols,Wood)

More Inserts (Glaus,Piazza)

Autograph

ALL IN ALL IT WAS A FUNN DAY!! PRIOR AND CONTRERAES ARE FT AS OF NOW! And ALL THE CARDS FROM THE BOX BREAK...PLEASE ASK ON SINGLES!

I'm interested in the Kerry Wood GU, was also wondering if you got any base cards for Wood, Prior and Patterson, lmk.

Rick-Make an offer

oakleys-what wood g/u? and yes i got some base of all 3 but wen in my cubs collection

I'm not sure what you're looking for....just Cubs ? The Prior is $30. I have an Andre Dawson bat $10, a Moises Alou bat $10 but he's in Astros uniform, a Mark Grace jersey $15 it's a Cubs jersey but the pic is Diamondbacks, a Sosa base $15, a $25 Sosa jersey with a stripe #'d/250, 2 different Maddux $15 Maddux jerseys in Braves. I also have a 2001 Fleer Platinum National Patch Time Barry Bonds jersey bv $30 if you're looking for 1 card. If you wanted 2 or 3 cards, I'd even trade in your favor $5 or so. Plus i could just either meet you somewhere or come by your house again, whatever you want.

LMK

Rick
    Last edited by TurdFerguson; 03-22-2004 at 02:36 PM.