Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: My CC for your Comics

SCF Rewards
    See blurr26's Items on eBay

My CC for your Comics

I dont have much card cash but I'm looking for Marvel or DC comics in return for what CC I do have. I will also trade sports cards for comics.

See toron5's Items on eBay

i have sliver surfers's hulks and justic league loads of issues and plus i have heroclix for trade too

SCF Rewards
    See blurr26's Items on eBay

I would be interested in the HUlk comics. What issues do you have and what condition are they in.Thanks

i actually have a huge lot of comics i'm looking to sell. do you have any specific marvel or DC characters/issues you're looking for? i can provide a list of all the comics i have but it'll be awhile as i'm extremely busy for the next couple weeks.

you don't have enough CC but i can trade comics for cards. lmk via pm as i'll forget to check back here.
    thanks.