Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dudleynascar's Items on eBay

I would like to apply for this honor as well.

I have almost every original MAXX Race card ever produced between 1988 and the year they went out of business in 1996.

I am missing a 1994 Bill Elliott #11 Red Certified autograph and the 1996 Terry Labonte Signed & Sealed Certified autograph. I just learned this week there are 2 1995 Ted Musgrave promo cards that I do not have that I did not know existed. So my need list has grown to 4.

I began the collection when my parents got me a complete 1989 factory set. I have every Maxx Faxx/Maxx Insider published, multiple uncut sheets from 1989, various Club Maxx items/merchandise, personally autographed cards, all binders, and promotional materials. I had my own column in the Maxx Insider for the last 2 issues before going out of business, in volume 7 issue 2 and volume 7 issue 3.

I put together a website quickly to show some scans of the Maxx Insiders I am in and a quick pic of a small sampling of my collection. http://maxxracecards.webs.com

I would like to think that I have the most complete collection but definitely may be incorrect.

Thank you,
    Travis Barnhart

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well, this is a WIP on what I am super-collecting, trying to get 1 auto of each driver, R/U(all versions that each driver offers), and the Auto'd R/U cards in addition to the base. I will post the numbers when I get home today as I left the slip from counting where I am at, at home on the 'work' desk. Hopefully once this project is finished, I plan to move on to the solar swatches and spellbound series.

2013 Press Pass Fanfare Racing

• Percent of Regular Set/Auto'd/Race-Used/Auto'd Race-Used
      • TBA

Other Info

• Specialty Sets owned
      • Crisco 1989 Maxx Special Edition 25 Card Set

• Die Casts
      • 2 6-Foot tall cases, 6 cars wide, will double check the numbers, featuring drag cars, modifieds, sprint cars, late models, various years of the top 3 divisions in NASCAR.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123