Thread: Saku Koivu GU

Saku Koivu GU

Would someone please tell me the BV on this card?

2002 Upper Deck Premier Collection Saku Koivu Jsy (Card B-SK and Serial # 4/150)

Thx...

That is a very nice card. I wish jersey cards were not made in such quantity because the low values are crazy

oh I agree... I picked this card up as a throw in from a dealer...he didn't know what it booked and just gave it to me....he didn't see the serial number on the front of the card....

I prefer serial #ed cards, beucase they are limited quantity, even if it is GU....because there's only that many of that particular card out there....
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Yea i agree. serial #ed cards are better than jersey cards. I just love it when i get a 6/50 or something. I know i am 1 on only 50 people that actually has this card

Exactly....then you start wondering if the others who own that same card think the same or realize how awesome it is to have that particular card...
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***