2004 Topps Draft Picks & Prospects Football ~ From my friends at Topps!

On April 24th, a dream will come true for many of the top college football players across the country, as the NFL will hold its annual draft. With an exciting crop of prospects waiting to show their stuff on the professional gridiron, no wonder fans and collectors are buzzing. And just one month after that special weekend, Topps, the official trading card of the NFL Draft, will release its first football set of 2004--Topps Draft Picks & Prospects.

Get the first officially licensed rookie cards Ole Miss’ Eli Manning (see attached), USC’s Mike Williams, Miami of Ohio’s Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh’s Larry Fitzgerald, Miami’s Kellen Winslow, Jr. and fifty other 2004 Draft Picks featured in their collegiate threads.

The other 110 cards in the 165-card base set feature an assortment of NFL veteran superstars and prospects. The base set also comes paralleled in the always popular Chrome (1 per pack) and Gold Chrome technologies.

Collectors will uncover exclusive relic programs such as Big Dog Relics and Patches featuring pieces of jersey from the 2004 Senior Bowl, and Old School Dual Relics highlighting a rookie and a veteran from the same campus. Draft Picks & Prospects will also include one of the coolest autograph cards ever featured in a football product--a triple signed card featuring Eli Manning, Peyton Manning and their father, Archie Manning (#’d to 100). Collectors can also find this trifecta in silver (#’d to 50) and gold (1 of 1). 20 Rookies have also added their penmanship to the Class Marks autograph program.

Each 5-card pack of 2004 Topps Draft Picks & Prospects Football, which guarantees a rookie card and a chrome parallel card carries a $3.00 SRP and hits shelves May 24th.

I like the design this year too! I wonder what the backs are like?
    Hidden Content - Have/Want lists, Breaks + More! Hidden Content
    I collect these players: Hidden Content , Hidden Content + NY Giants, Yankees, LeBron James, Shaq!
    01/10/10 - 500th Dave Winfield Card -- 08/28/11 - 600th Card -- 01/27/12 - 700th Card -- 05/15/16 800th Card!

Don't forget...I'll be on the hunt for Philip Rivers cards...
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

thanks for that read man.. Greatly appreciate the reminder. I would like to add that a campus classics jersey like they had from the 00 and 01 years of MVP is something that still schoarches the market today. I tried to pick up a jamar fletcher of all things and the damn thing went for 20 bucks.... it is a very hot set to feature jersey cards for

thanks again
    Jay