WANT TO SELL EVERYTHING - LEFTWICH CHROME, MOSS JERSEY ETC...

I am short on cash to buy the new SP Authentic Basketball LeBron James RC so I need to make some cash. Everything I've got (except my SP Authentic RC's that are going to sets) is for sale. Please check my site at www.freewebs.com/asujbl for Autos and Game Used. Unfortunately I just decided to start a new site so players, inserts, RC's etc...aren't listed. I do have TONS of inventory though. Please LMK what players you need or what RC's/brands you want. Some examples of stuff I have to offer:
    Edgerrin James Topps Chrome RC
    Leftwich Topps Chrome RC
    Andre Johnson Bowman Chrome RC
    LeBron James Bowman Chrome RC
    LeBron James Bowman RC
    Amare Stoudemire Topps Chrome RC (X2)
    Dajuan Wagner Topps Chrome White Border Refractor RC
    Dajuan Wagner Sage 6 (that's right 6) color Jersey #'d to only 25
    Barry Bonds Fleer RC
    Tim Duncan Topps Chrome RC

AND TONS MORE, I'm just at work and can't picture it off the top of my head.

I also have some extra SPA RC's and stuff depending on your offer. Please LMK. Thanks
    Hidden Content
    Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash

I don't have a PC - Everything in my bucket is potentially for trade
    I don't ACCEPT or SEND Gift Payments - Thanks

anyone? I really need to sell cheap. I have so much other stuff. Please LMK. Thanks
    Hidden Content
    Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash

Do you use paypal? If so, what is your asking price for the LeBron James RC's?

yes I can take paypal. Here are my LeBron Prices

Topps RC $10.00 DLVD, $8.00 and SASE
    Bowman RC $20 DLVD, $18.00 and SASE
    Fleer Tradition $12.00 DLVD, $10.00 and SASE
    Bowman Chrome $38.00 DLVD, $35.00 and SASE

I think those are all I have at the moment, all of those are 50% book or less.
    Hidden Content

sure, I can cut you a better deal on the Topps/Fleer/Bowman if you wanted.
    Hidden Content

02-03 SP Authentic Amare Stoudemire #150 (#1265 of 1500)

02-03 SP Authentic Drew Gooden #145 (#242 of 1500)

How much for these? They are autos, correct? I think I got them off your autograph page :)

PLMK and thanks!

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

yes, they are Autos but since they are SPA RC's and possibly going into a set they are harder to get from me as I only collect SPA. If I was going to sell them I'd need like $65.00 on Amare and $25.00 on Gooden. They book $170.00 together. I am selling an Amare Topps Chrome RC at less then 50% book.
    Hidden Content

wow...I really need to pick up a Basketball beckett!!!! I had no idea they booked for so much $$$$...I am sure glad I didn't make an offer, lol, you would have though I had lost my mind!! :p

Not that your price you are asking isn't fair, I just don't have that much to spend....sorry for wasting your time, and the best of luck with getting your new Lebron card!! :D

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Still plenty available and getting cheaper by the day!
    Hidden Content