Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTGJunkie

Smile 25000-35000 Basketball and Baseball Card Collection

Hello All...

I have somewhere between 25000 and 35000 sports cards...mostly basketball 65% probably. Anyways I am into the game Magic: The Gathering now. It is a collectable card game that I truley enjoy now. I am looking to trade all these sports cards off for a Magic: The Gathering Collection. The cards in my collection range anywhere (for the most part) form the early 90's to about 2000. There are tons of rookies, Topps Finest, Skybox E-XL cards...just a bunch of cards. There are also alot of inserts, Jordan cards, Webber Cards, Hardaway...blah...blah...blah.

If anyone is interested in trying to strike up a trade with me, please post and/or email me. It seems such a shame to have this many cards sitting here collecting dust that someone would really enjoy and at the same time maybe you played Magic: The Gathering back in the early 90's and have a bunch of those sitting in the closet collecting dust! We need to get together :)

Thanks
    Tony

MOD's: If this is posted incorrectly I am appologize in advance and please email me for a change.

I never liked that Magic stuff...one of my friends used to, and he left 30 of em' over here...can't remember why...but I'll trade em' to you if you're interested

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

hey, do u have any autos? ive got a lot of rares not good ones but ive got a few legends
    my brother is really into it and maybe i could buy one off him for a trade

SCF Rewards

MTGJunkie -- hi, and welcome to the board

Your post if fine.

It's too bad you don't collect Garbage Pail Kids cards, or we could be making deals!

I've got over 1000 extra GPKs available

SCF Rewards

I have plenty. Could you list some of your rookies, please? Maybe we can work something out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fuentes7979's Items on eBay

i star wars cards similar to the magic game,,,,,,intrested in these?????