Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just opened a pack of upper deck rookie eclusives....does anybody want them

no clue the Bv..but i pulled a lebron carmello, darko....I also got a kaman game used jersey...

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I like the kaman jersey... Take CC? If not please check my site....

Luke

hey canuhandledisman, where ya been?

You sent me the malone and I could never get in touch with you.

I didnt think you were sending since it took so long and I traded away the bosh jersey.

I still have the darko gold refractor, I can add in another jersey from my site, lmk I'd like to send you your cards and get this trade completed!

-Paul

well okay..my bad....i been of hiatus..but anyways..yeah i want the darko.....n just send me a jersey card....of a rookie..and ill be happy..as long as it from this year class of rookies...

There is no book on them, i figure together they should book $25. anything in particular you need?
    lmk

Did you sse my post? I also might be interested in the melo and bron..... Check my site under rookies for them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast