2000 Vanguard Hobby FB for trade

Heyas everyone. Just recently busted open 8 boxes of this stuff and have many cards to trade from it. There are 2 cards that are not for trade and that is the Lav Coles RC and the Tom Brady RC. I have the break down on all of the boxes over in the box break section. Here are links to each post. I did up 2 boxes per post.

2000 Vanguard Hobby Box Breaks 1&2

2000 Vanguard Hobby Box Breaks 3&4

2000 Vanguard Hobby Box Breaks 5&6

2000 Vanguard Hobby Box Breaks 7&8

If you have any troubles with the links please let me know and I will get them corrected. Welp hope to get some trades a brewing. hehe. Take care as always and have a safe one. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I'd love to get the Northcutt RC. And if Kerry Collins has a card in the base, that as well.

Thanks and LMK, Dave. :)

Originally posted by northcutt_fan
    I'd love to get the Northcutt RC. And if Kerry Collins has a card in the base, that as well.

Thanks and LMK, Dave. :)
    Heyas Dave. I figured I would hear from ya if I did not get to you first. hehe. When I saw the Northcutt you were the first one I thought of. hehe. I will check on the Collins base card also. As you know I collect J.R. Redmond, Laveranues Coles, Domanick Davis and Ronald Curry. Outside of those players it would depend on who they are. Welp I am sure that we will be able to come up with a trade for you one way or another. Take care and have a safe one. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

Richie - I'll see if I have any of that stuff left. I just got rid of a '00 CE Odyssey Coles #'d/999 and a '00 Prestige Coles (2 of them) #'d/2500 (I believe).

Dave. :P

Richie - I'll see if I have any of that stuff left. I just got rid of a '00 CE Odyssey Coles #'d/999 and a '00 Prestige Coles (2 of them) #'d/2500 (I believe).

Dave. :p
    Heyas and tiss cool. When ever you got the time. I have it listed as pending and I will make sure that it does not go anywhere. hehe. Take care of yourself there and like I said I am sure we will work something out for ya. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

Heyas everyone. Still have many cards up for trade from my breaks on this product. Just let me know what you have interest in. :D

Richie
    mookigremlin

Still interested in the Collins and the Northcutt. And possibly whatever Burress cards you got too. I've got a message on the other link. It just said that I'm trying to look for the studs in your sig.

Thanks, Dave.

Still interested in the Collins and the Northcutt. And possibly whatever Burress cards you got too. I've got a message on the other link. It just said that I'm trying to look for the studs in your sig.

Thanks, Dave.
    hehehe. I got back to ya in the other thread also. :)

Now with Burress I don't know what I may have of him but I can check. hehe.

Welp take care there as always and have yourself a safe one. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

Same here. Just replied in the other post. LMK whatever Burress cards you find.

Thanks, Dave.

Heyas everyone. I still have many cards up for grabs from this set. All you need to do is follow one of the links in the post that started this thread or use one of the ones below. hehe. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

2000 Vanguard Hobby Box Breaks 1&2

2000 Vanguard Hobby Box Breaks 3&4

2000 Vanguard Hobby Box Breaks 5&6

2000 Vanguard Hobby Box Breaks 7&8