Anyone want to buy this Bonds card?

OK, I have this Barry Bonds card here I picked up. I cannot find a price on this, not surprised (you won't be, either, after you read the description). Here's what it is:

A 2002 Donruss Big League Challenge Materials Barry Bonds card #8. (This is not the Leaf Rookies and Stars insert-the numbering does not correspond)
    This is a piece of game worn pants (they even show the material on the back!) used by Barry in the 2002 Big League Challenge.

Now, for the good part. This is graded by Sports Collector Digest. I haven't really heard of them, but, anyways, the grade on this card: (There isn't any numbers like beckett)

UNTOUCHED

I think it's the best you can probably get via this company. I don't know for sure, but.....
    ....anyways, if you possibly get a price on this, LMK. Otherwise, I would like $30. This will include shipping charges. If the BV on this is any lower (which I highly doubt), then I'll lower the price. But, in my opinion, it's a bargain.

If no one buys in a week, I will sell this on EBay. I'm sure someone will pounce on it there.

Thanx, and have a great day,
    Alix

P.S. Today's (3/30) my birthday! Don't forget to wish me a happy birthday! :D

I have one of the same thing only of Jim Thome #22 & it says 2002 Big League Challenge Materials Red Parallel Untouched from SCD. I have no clue as to what the BV may be. If you find out anything let me know.
    -Keith

Yeah, I've got around 8 of those cards as bonuses from the boxes from Target. I keep checking to see how they are doing are EBay, and the Bonds are selling from $4 to $17. I've got the same pants one you do, and the last one sold for $5. I actually had a CC auction for a Shawn Green one not to long ago. If nothing else, they are nice to look at lol.

Eric

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOOSE!
    I have alot of 2003 Topps Chrome refractors. PM me and I'll send you a list.
    Thanks,
    Steve