who wants my a rod in a yankee's uni card

this card is from fleer national card trading day made by fleer.
    i got this early from a friend. they are not released untill saturday so her is your chance to get it.

it is card 2/10

i realy only want hockey but make me a offer if you dont have any.

this is his first card in this uniform

2. SCC Cyber Week 2017
    I don't have much hockey wise. I have a 1990 Pro Set Jagr, 1979 OPC Gretzky; however, there is a noticable crease in the card, but otherwise in great shape. I also have a 1994 Classic Manon Rheaume (not sure she's still worth anything). I also have a bunch of 1990 Score hockey as well as a bunch of mixed brands (Upper Deck). I no longer collect hockey, but recently received this stuff in a lot purchase from e-bay. I know this stuff probably isn't even near a fair trade, but worth a stab anyhow.....JUst looking to get rid of it.

I do have a bunch of inserts (including a few game used) etc. in basketball and football if you are looking for anthing in particular there.
    Last edited by Cacciato; 03-30-2004 at 11:44 PM.

No great hockey. I have some of the Beehive 5X7 cards from a few years back of some good players, and some rookies of a few good guys like Thorton and Elias I believe from it.
    I also have a Studio 8X10 insert of some kind of Modano.

If not interested in any of those, PLMK what else you might be looking for in other sports thru PM

Thanks

Jim

Cacciato>>>>> can you get me a scan or pic of the gretzky?

rice80fan2>>>>>i like your urlacher rc's whats bv on them?
    Hidden Content

****looking for***********
    04 ud ice Rookies /25 and /99
    ROOKIES: KEVIN BIEKSA, Corey Perry, Cam Ward , any rookies /100 OR LESS and auto patch rookies

trade page : Hidden Content

Those are gone and have been for a while. I just forgot to take them off. Is it limited to 10 in the world or are there 10 in the set?

PLMK

Jim

10 in the set. they are not set to come out untill saturday.
    there is a scan of it on ebay i have it on there.
    thought if anyone on here wanted it i would just end it.

check it out!
    Hidden Content

****looking for***********
    04 ud ice Rookies /25 and /99
    ROOKIES: KEVIN BIEKSA, Corey Perry, Cam Ward , any rookies /100 OR LESS and auto patch rookies

trade page : Hidden Content

I guess I'll just wait since Sat. is only a couple days away.