Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ashley8318

SCF Rewards
    Country

ashley8318

Welcome to the latest of our supercollectors, Ashley's collections span both Brian Vickers and AJ Allmendinger, her JJ Yeley collection isn't to shabby also.

1. Name - Ashley

2. SCF ID - ashley8318

3. Location – City, State - Kenova, West Virginia

4. Give a brief history of what you do in everyday life. What are your hobbies?
    In everyday life I go to school...Marshall University. :) I love going to school and learning. I dont like the homework/studying all the time but its part of it so I do it. My number one goal is to work for a Nascar team..or a track. Of course, my first pick would be Red Bull Racing Team. My number one favorite hobby is helping my grandma and grandpa. :) I love helping with with everything. I also really like crocheting, watching TV, sitting in front of my laptop, and playing with my guinea pigs.

5. Give a brief history of when, how long and why you got into collecting. Please include whether racing was you first passion in collecting, if not, what was. What was the deciding factor that made the change to racing? I can remember back when I was really, really little when dad collected other sports. He'd always give me the damaged cards to play with. I had no idea who the people on them were but I loved playing with them. I think it was 2001 or 2002 (somewhere around there) when dad started really collecting racing. I remember sitting with him while he was organizing his cards. I tried to help but didnt understand the sets, card numbers, and stuff so I mostly just looked at them..and admired the "funny shapped" ones. For years I watched dad with his and thought it was really neat and wanted my own. Finally, dad helped me start my own collection and here I am almost 4 years later. :)

6. Your driver/driver’s you collect that this honor is for.
    Brian Vickers. Right now the BV collection comes before the JJ Yeley and AJ Allmendinger collections. I love finding the harder to find cards to add to the collection..and thats about all I'm down to tryin to find now..its more challenging that way.

7. Do you collect any other sport, if so what.
    Nope. Racing is all the matters. :)

8. Above all give us a break down again of your collection. Percentage owned cards to listed cards. Include some scans of your most prized cards. If set collector, give us again the breakdown to how many sets owned and described some of the more rarer sets or favorite sets you own.

Brian Vickers
    Base/Insert: 100% (131/131)
    Ebay Previews: 50% (20/40)
    Beckett Samples: 33% (13/39)
    Numbered (not including previews): 77% (40/52) (two 1/1)
    Race Used and Autographs: 82% (77/94) (two 1/1)
    Overall: 80% (283/355)

2004 VIP Tradin Paint Signature

2006 Press Pass Eclipse Teammate Autograph

2005 Press Pass Triple Burner

2006 Press Pass Premium Hot Threads Gold 1/1
    2007 Press Pass Eclipse Teammate Autographs
    2008 Press Pass Premium Hot Threads 83 Patch

9. Please enclose a personal picture of yourself so we can see the person behind the fantastic collection.

My guinea pig, Talla. (She's a huge fan too, lol)

My awesome pink sunglasses. :)
    Last edited by ashley832; 01-24-2009 at 10:59 PM.
    Hidden Content

I do not accept PWEs

I actively trade for these drivers: Greg Biffle--Marcos Ambrose--NHRA

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Pittsburgh Steelers
    Upper Deck ePack

Congrats, Ashley! You deserve this honor!

Darin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills

I dont collect racing but that collection looks quite impressive...to have 79% of the cards produced of a player/driver is amazing. Congrats on the sweet collection.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kapperskloset's Items on eBay

Congrats Munchkin!! Very well deserved! I can't wait to see your Scott Speed collection! BTW, My daughter LOVES your glasses! "OOOHHH, daddy, they're pink, I love pink!!" I'm glad I could help with the sample and I look forward to helping you with your collection in the future.

Pete

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See shayne1911's Items on eBay

Very nice, PM!!! Congrats! :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

congrats... nice to see a member from back home...keep up the good work

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tristanwolf's Items on eBay

sweet cards you must be the #1 vickers collector! cool guinea pig too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hunnied's Items on eBay

Thanks everyone...the collection wouldnt be nearly as great if I didnt have all of you wonderful people to trade with!!

Congrats Munchkin!! Very well deserved! I can't wait to see your Scott Speed collection! BTW, My daughter LOVES your glasses! "OOOHHH, daddy, they're pink, I love pink!!" I'm glad I could help with the sample and I look forward to helping you with your collection in the future.

Pete

Awww, lol. I love pink too! :)

congrats... nice to see a member from back home...keep up the good work

You're from here too?

sweet cards you must be the #1 vickers collector! cool guinea pig too.

Of course I am! No one can beat me in the Vickers fan department..no one. And thanks. :)

Ashley

SCF Rewards
    Country

You're from here too?

Ashley

YUP

Country

There are cute girls on SCF? wow i had no idea?! Congrats ashley!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast