Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Selling off my collection for what I can get...

This thing called a hobby IS NOT fun anymore, the internet has spoiled my enjoyment for collecting. Please make me some reasonible offers on anything listed, thanks.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    :(

How come? I know I get irritated sometimes, as we all do, but I hate to see this. If you need to vent, feel free to PM or email me.

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor & Geno Smith Auto's, multi color patches & 1/1's

Ryan,

Please dont hold it aganist me if you think i cheated you. Seriously dude, say something. I got the proof of receipt with me if you would like to see it just give me a holler.

BTW if you are serious about quitting the hobby give me a holler. I do have one small idea on what you can do for those cards.. I hate to see you do it but i cant make the decision for you

Jay

how much on these via pay pal.....

thanks Clay

00 FLEER AUTOGRAPHICS #PH

99 SP SIGNATURE EDITION AUTO #PH

give me individual prices and together.

clay\

pm me

Heyas Ryan. :confuse: Just as Rima said if you need to vent or whatever just drop me a PM. I am always happy to listen to what ever is on your mind. Also as Rima said, everyone gets irritated sometimes, some more then others for one reason or another. Take me for example. I had just about all packed up my card collecting. I took the advice of some great people here and just did nothing with my cards. I had started, and still do, collecting Hot Wheels. hehe. At times I would look at my cards during the time I was not dealing with them and thought I would not get back into them. After some time I had recieved an e-mail from a member here so I decided to pop back in to see how things were going. The next thing I knew I have bought 14 boxes of cards and loving it. It is almost like it being new again but I already had cards. hehe. Yeah there are times I get irritated or what have ya but no need for that to worry me. All in all I know I can't tell ya what to do or what not to do but I can suggest for ya to try what I did. Just take a break. Hope things work out with what you decide to do and if you do go you know you will be missed. So with that said you can't go. hehe. But yeah, I am sure that there are many people that would be glad to talk to ya via PM or what have ya for you to vent. Take care there and have yourself a safe one as always. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

P.S. I also want to say thanks for all of the help you have been to me. If it were not for people like you, and many others, I prolly would not be in the hobby anymore myself. So Thanks. :D

Hate to see you selling everything. Think about it, sometime doing nothing is better than making a hasty decision. The dad coming out in me, sorry.
    I will give you $10 dlvd for these. lmk.

PEYTON MANNING

99 UD STRIKE FORCE #SF11

02 UD UNIFORMS #UDUPM

03 PLAYOFF PRESTIGE GAME DAY JERSEY #GDJ14

Thanks

Can I get a Paypal Price on these?

Dallas Clark
    03 UD ROOKIE FUTURES JERSEY #RFDC

03 UD HONOR ROLL DEAN'S LIST JERSEY #DLDC

03 TOPPS PRISTINE ROOKIE PREMIERES JERSEY #RPRDC

03 SPX ROOKIES AUTOGRAPHED JERSEY #196

Priest Holmes
    00 FLEER AUTOGRAPHICS #PH

99 SP SIGNATURE EDITION AUTO #PH

Boldin
    03 SP SIGNATURE EDITION AUTO BLUE INK #AB

03 PLAYOFF CONTENDERS ROUND NUMBERS QUAD AUTOS

W/TAYLOR JACOBS, TYRONE CALICO, BETHEL JOHNSON #d/50******

come on buddy stick around we all have bad times.i have had several myself lol.but i hope you dont leave we have done alot of trades and they have gone very well keep in touch cya john.
    I Collect Cleveland Browns,Drew Bledsoe

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast