Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Post Looking for Keenan Howry (WR Vikings) Cards

    Hi, I need the following cards to help complete my collection of him. If you have any of these I'm willing to buy/trade. My tradelist is on the link below. Thanks for any help:

    Keenan Howry Cards:
    2003 Playoff Contenders Championship Ticket 1/1

    2003 Skybox LE Executive Proofs

    2003 Sweet Spot Gold /25

    2003 Upper Deck MVP Silver

    2003 Playoff Prestige Xtra Points Green /25

  2. #2
    I have this he has a Senior Bowl Uni, and Oregon Helm. LMK

    - 03 UD Pros & Prospects Keenan Howry Gameday Jsy 5/50 BV $20


    Thanks,
    Billy

  3. #3
    Originally posted by fairbc
    I have this he has a Senior Bowl Uni, and Oregon Helm. LMK

    - 03 UD Pros & Prospects Keenan Howry Gameday Jsy 5/50 BV $20


    Thanks,
    Billy
    Thanks for your response Billy. I actually have that card though, I'm only looking for the four in the original post. If you come across any please lmk.

  4. #4
    LOL my bad I messed up and read your post too fast :) I thought that was your have list.

    Sorry I can't help.

    Billy

  5. #5

    kevin howery auto.

    oregonweim,
    i have one howery cards availible:
    03 bowman best #126, keenan howry auto, blue version #'d 349/499.

    i would be looking for green bay packer rc's:
    03 - nick barnett
    03 - carl ford
    03 - kenny peterson
    03 - deandrew ruben
    or other small rookie crds.

    thanks,
    graywolf

  6. #6

    Re: kevin howery auto.

    Originally posted by graywolf
    oregonweim,
    i have one howery cards availible:
    03 bowman best #126, keenan howry auto, blue version #'d 349/499.

    i would be looking for green bay packer rc's:
    03 - nick barnett
    03 - carl ford
    03 - kenny peterson
    03 - deandrew ruben
    or other small rookie crds.

    thanks,
    graywolf
    While I don't need that one, I have a fellow duck collector who would like it possibly. I do have a carl ford auto if you check my website. If you don't see anything that is fine.

    Here are the four I need:
    Keenan Howry Cards:
    2003 Playoff Contenders Championship Ticket 1/1

    2003 Skybox LE Executive Proofs

    2003 Sweet Spot Gold /25

    2003 Upper Deck MVP Silver

    2003 Playoff Prestige Xtra Points Green /25

  7. #7
    i just wanted to let u know that i don't have those 4 cards and that the Oregon Ducks have ugly uniforms.

  8. #8
    Originally posted by jateeluv
    i just wanted to let u know that i don't have those 4 cards and that the Oregon Ducks have ugly uniforms.
    Yeah, yeah, coming from a turtle. You sound like that Jimmywwolfrey guy from beckett, he's a trouble maker too....

    :D lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •