View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who is the best NL SS

Who is the best NL SS

Who is the best NL SS right now?

I would like to say Reyes but hes isnt an established ML yet hes just filling in for Sanchez.... doing a gret job defensively, reminds me of the Rey Ordonez days.... let him go back to the Minors and work on is hitting a littel more... then we'll see next year possibly. I voted for Furcal.

they was a nice slam he had yesterday though.

I hate the Braves but I'd say Furcal is the best NL SS.

Originally posted by cbethun1
    they was a nice slam he had yesterday though.
    Unfortunately I had to work and missed the game so I had to catch the highlights on Sports center. That was awesome. Any time the Mets win this season is a good thng. Are they finally coming around? I hope so...

IGGY---the braves are America's team...you can't hate them! lol

I hope the mets are coming around too because those 99-00 seasons were awesome watching those two teams battle it out. I especially liked when Chipper single handedly eliminated the mets hope of winning the division in 99'!!!! lol

Edgar Renteria by far, he blows Furcal out of the water. Not only is Renteria a great defensive SS, but he's also a very productive bat in the powerful Cardinal lineup. He's a Gold Glove canidate, and he's usually hitting above .300 and leading NL ss's in RBI's.

Furcal sets the table for sheff, lopez and the jones'

No in 99 it was Kenny Rogers fault they didnt make it to the WS he choked walked in the winning run with the bases loaded.....LOL yes 99-00 were awesome seasons between the Mets and Braves.

yes...it was A.Jones he walked. I remember it perfectly....How about when Rocker was knocked out of the game and he pointed out to the met fans at shea that the braves were up 3-0. I don't really like rocker that much, although he was fun to watch, that was pretty funny.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast