Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: What box should i get

SCF Rewards
    See Ashraidersrule's Items on eBay

What box should i get

What box should i get whats a good box now plmk

SCF Rewards
    See Oregonweim's Items on eBay

It really depends largely on your price range and the types of cards your looking for (game used, auto, refractor, etc...) and if your looking to build a set (if so, go w/Topps, Bowman, or Topps All American). Two of my favorite products this year (Donruss Elite & Leaf Certified) are harder to find. SP Authentic is nice if you get a patch, but I had horrible luck with it so can't in good conscience recommend it to you. Bowman Chrome is nice for the value, comes w/an auto & uncirculated, but no game used. If game used is your stick, go for playoff honors, get at least 4 pieces master box/2 mini, unless it is a hot box in which case you'll probably get 8. Topps Finest is similar to BC in my opinion, but you do get a little more: 3 gu or auto (one per mini box/3 minis master. Masters have an uncirculated card as well). Leaf R&S is still around as well and gives you I believe 2-4 pieces of memorabilia, generally w/at least one auto. Personally Ultimate Collection and Leaf Limited are my favorites, but your looking at $300/4 pack box for UC and $200/4 pack box for Limited.

Just some thougts.