Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    See bagged_and_boarded's Items on eBay

95 UD SP CHAMPIONSHIP BOX

I have a factory sealed box of 95 UD SP Championship. It books for $100. It's got 44 packs. I don't know what all inserts come in the set. I'm looking for some cards in trade or else I'm trying to get $40 for it. If anybody's interested, msg me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fairchildiii's Items on eBay

Who do you collect?

SCF Rewards

Since the box is worth $100, Id want to get that much value in trade. However I wont ask for any big cards. Still interested?

SCF Rewards

Here's the cards I really liked. I'd trade you my box for these You can take out one of the low cards. I really would like to get that triple jersey though. I tried to stay away from your best cards, except for that triple jersey. I want to get an even trade $100 value in return for my box. It lists for $100. I don't think Beckett lists any inserts for my box, but they never do.

Enos Slaughter 6/50 BV $20
    Pedro Martinez jersey/bat white boarder 62/100
    Albert Pujols Shining Stars Jersey BV $20
    Manny Ramirez MLB Shirtified Jersey (white) BV $10
    Tracy Mcgrady*/Allen Iverson*/Paul Pierce Dual Jersey 213/250 (* represent Jsy) BV $30
    Marshall Faulk Jersey 163/250 BV $12

SCF Rewards
    Country

May I ask where you see it lists for $100 in Beckett?

SCF Rewards

Ooops. Sorry bout that. The only guide that lists box values is Tuff Stuff, so I had to get the value from there. Box wholesalers have to use TS. Tuff Stuff is generally way more stingy than Beckett. Pujols RC books for 800-1000 which is more accurate in Beckett, but in TS it only books for 600. A 99 UD Football Game Jersey books Barry Sanders books for $50 in Beckett, but doesn't even list at 40 in TS. If anything, TS's values are lower than what Beckett''s are or would be.

SCF Rewards

By chance are you still interested? I am if you are.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let me dwell on this a bit more, this is basketball correct?

SCF Rewards

Hi Again,

Not to differ, but would you check and see how many packs that box has that is listed for $50? That can't be my box - it has 44.

Also, there are almost always valuable inserts in these sets that aren't listed in either Tuff Stuff or Beckett. I believe this set has some inserts that aren't listed (although i'm not positive).

Btw, thanks for the interest.

EDIT:
    OK I checked and there ARE inserts that aren't listed in the MONTHLY Beckett, but rather the Quarterly. That doesn't mean they are worthless, it just means they aren't listed because of how many sets are already listed - they run out of space. Tuff Stuff doesn't list them for the same reason. I don't know if they have a quarterly. Here's two of the sets:

1995 SP Championship Playoff Showcase
    1995 SP Championship Playoff Showcase Die Cuts

I'm trying to see if there are any more.

If you don't like my trade picks, make me an offer.

Btw, I know you are the only one who's looking - thanks for the interest!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, you must be reading the wrong thing I went and bought a Tuff Stuff just to see what It books for as you say and It says $50. The highest pissible pull you could get is a Steve McNair RC at BV $6. And if its a Die Cut Insert (The only insert of this product) Its worth $9.

I dont think anyone will give you $100.

Also This is a 9 year old product. I just think your asking too much. I mean have you noticed I am the only one interested?

In my first reply to you I let you know what I would give you in trade for it. And that offer still stands.

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast