Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who will hit 600?

SCF Rewards
    See bagged_and_boarded's Items on eBay

Who will hit 600?

Manny Ramirez
    Ken Griffey Jr.
    Barry Bonds
    Sammy Sosa
    More than One

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Boston Red Sox Indianapolis Colts
    Twitter: @@HoosierBuddy13 See Hoosier_Buddy's Items on eBay

Um, Bonds already has 600. He's got a good shot to hit 700 this year. And Sosa might hit 600 this year, and next year for sure. Griffey won't, because his career's basically over. And Ramirez isn't good enough.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yoda5's Items on eBay

Originally posted by HoosierBuddy
    Um, Bonds already has 600. He's got a good shot to hit 700 this year. And Sosa might hit 600 this year, and next year for sure. Griffey won't, because his career's basically over. And Ramirez isn't good enough.

I don't think it is a question of if Ramirez is good enough. The problem with him is that he misses a month of time every year for some sort of injury.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Molina00's Items on eBay

I say all of them will. Griffey's career is not over. He just needs to get out of Cininnati and stay healthy. No matter how much time Manny misses in a season he always hits 30-35 homeruns and will hit 600. In a couple of years Palmeiro could reach 600 as well.

SCF Rewards

They all will, except Griffey Jr. He was very similar to another player, the name escapes me at the moment. Both were very good, signed huge contracts with another team, and were plagued with injuries the rest of their career, thus ending them very early...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

I think Bonds will. ;)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I very skeptical about Bonds chance to get 600...lol But if anyone wants to bet with me, I'll give them 1,000 to 1 odds and I'll say he will do it... :)

See ugi802002's Items on eBay

Common Arod will, hes on pace to hit 800, if he keeps this up. He seroiusly is the only one that has a ligit chance to get to 800, hes so young and belting out 40-50 a season, by the time he is 39 they say he can have 800. And i am not making this up, this coming from espn.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BigScissors's Items on eBay

Originally posted by ugi802004
    Common Arod will, hes on pace to hit 800, if he keeps this up. He seroiusly is the only one that has a ligit chance to get to 800, hes so young and belting out 40-50 a season, by the time he is 39 they say he can have 800. And i am not making this up, this coming from espn.

Now Im not saying the 2 are just alike......Im just saying look where 5 years can take you. Back in the late 90's both Beckett SI and ESPN {tv} had stories about how Griffey Jr. had a legit chance at 800 now people on this thread say he doesnt even have a chance at 600, the same could go for ARod the fact is we just dont know what the future holds.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey you forgot someone...Rafeal Palmeiro...this guy is healthy and will end his career with over 600...thats my pick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast