Basketball GU and autos for sale

I have accumulated too many of these to keep in the dorm. I'm selling them for $3 each ($1 addition shipping each). Most are certified autos (no press pass or sage crap) or autographed GU or dual/tripe GU with a few single GU. I'll throw in 2 baseball cards for free with each GU/auto purchased. Don't care to list the cards.

So are they like grab bags since your not going to post the cards?

Luke

Yes, if you want to call them that.

I really don't do basketball, but as a result of buying various lots or doing trades, I have accumulated around 70 basketball GU and autos. It would take me forever to figure out the years for the cards I have due to the unusual dual-year numbering for basketball cards. Most of you guys can tell simply from looking at the design of the card, but since I don't deal in basketball I have no idea. Some of the names I recognize: Paul Pierce, Corey magette, Elton Brand, Troy Murphy SPx auto RC (I'm a Warriors fan:), Karl Malone, Gary Payton, Jason Kidd, Darius Miles, SP Authentic Mike Miller auto RC #'d/500, Gilbert Arenas, Kevin Garnett, Tim Ducan, Caron Butler, David Robinson, Grant Hill, ...
    Last edited by bbgiants; 04-02-2004 at 06:31 PM.