Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Just got off the phone with Fleer...

I sent in 3 cards for replacement on 3/28 ( there is a thread somewhere on the forum)... anyways, I havent heard anything abck from them... I talk to this guy today and he says that they are way behind on replacement cards... says they are on Decembers mail... What a joke... he says I should hear something within a couple more months... Boycott Fleer!!!!!

Thats pretty bad PR if you ask me maybe they need to hire more help to handle all their customer relation problems.....

they should hire me, it would be like 1 for you and 1,2 for me; 2 for you and 1,2,3,4, for me...

You shouldn't boycott Fleer just because they are behind.
    Maybe they don't have enough help.
    I know when I first got on where I work we were backlogged by about 10 thousand orders because they had moved into a new building. We are all caught up now. So caught up I spend all day browsing the board.

Originally posted by Molina00
    You shouldn't boycott Fleer just because they are behind.
    Maybe they don't have enough help.
    I know when I first got on where I work we were backlogged by about 10 thousand orders because they had moved into a new building. We are all caught up now. So caught up I spend all day browsing the board.
    Well they need to get on it... I don't have this problem with the other card companies so they will get my $$. Anyone who lives around Mt. Laurel, NJ should go apply and get the cards moving.

Arastis
    I usually never buy Fleer cards anyway. Hope they fix their problem.

I live in NJ and I'll go there, lol. I sent in a redemption from 02 Fleer Premium Basketball. Still waiting :(

Tim

lolol.

at least you're supposedly getting them

what if they had said "...we never received any cards from that name..."

Re: Just got off the phone with Fleer...

Originally posted by radioheadfloyd
    I sent in 3 cards for replacement on 3/28 ( there is a thread somewhere on the forum)... anyways, I havent heard anything abck from them... I talk to this guy today and he says that they are way behind on replacement cards... says they are on Decembers mail... What a joke... he says I should hear something within a couple more months... Boycott Fleer!!!!!
    Welp at least that did not give you BS about it. They could have told you that they never recieved your cards or they could have told you that it was not their problem or many other different excuses. It is sad to hear that they are as backed up as they are but at least it is good that they told you what could be the truth. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast