Question What Celebrities Have Signed Sport's Cards?

What celebrities have signed sport's cards? I know Spike Lee, Jason Alexander & John Goodman have. Any others? Please help me out. Thanks.

If you look on ebay you will find a bunch of the brand new stuff has celebrity autos in it (you mentioned Spike Lee) and there are some others I have seen. In the old Proline, I have a Martin Mull (comedien) there is a Milton Burle (I think??) Phylicia Rashad (excuse my spelling, it sucks tonight...lol) signed for Proline back in 92 or something. Thats all I can think of off the top of my head right now!

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor & Geno Smith Auto's, multi color patches & 1/1's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Yeah, and Phylicia Rashad never signs autos......Its rumored she signed 50 copies for the Wives set I beleive its the highest priced proline auto too at $500.