Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kerry Wood auto for trade!

Kerry Wood auto for trade!

I am considering trading my Kerry Wood autograph card, it is a 03 Playoff Portraits autograph card #44 and serial numbered 13/25, it is a very sweet looking card, I will only consider trading this for another auto (no game used), I dont know what BV is or how much in trade I want, I am looking for offers and if something catches my eye I just might let this card go
    PLMK
    Thanks
    Mike

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

id love it. you'd have to let me know who exactly youre looking for autowise though

I might be interested in it, depending on how much in trade you're looking for.

Acbaseball
    I like your 03 Mark Teixeira auto #d to 10, but dont know if your looking to part with that one

bdrr
    I really dont collect one certain player besides Prior, All I can say is make a offer the worse I can say is no

Cubsfan
    I like your A-Rod auto, whats BV on that and are you willing to work out a deal for it, LMK

Dtrain
    hmmmm. dont think I can do that

Bosox
    you have alot of nice things, I like your Gehrig game used, your Big Mac auto and Prior Ultimate Collection auto...any of these negotiable to work something out with?

Surfer88
    I like your Texieria auto, Dont know if your wanna make a deal? LMK

Thanks
    Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast