Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kerry Wood auto for trade!

Kerry Wood auto for trade!

I am considering trading my Kerry Wood autograph card, it is a 03 Playoff Portraits autograph card #44 and serial numbered 13/25, it is a very sweet looking card, I will only consider trading this for another auto (no game used), I dont know what BV is or how much in trade I want, I am looking for offers and if something catches my eye I just might let this card go
    PLMK
    Thanks
    Mike
    Looking for 2009 Score Retro RC's, also Topps & Bowman Chrome Football RC's

id love it. you'd have to let me know who exactly youre looking for autowise though

I might be interested in it, depending on how much in trade you're looking for.

Acbaseball
    I like your 03 Mark Teixeira auto #d to 10, but dont know if your looking to part with that one

bdrr
    I really dont collect one certain player besides Prior, All I can say is make a offer the worse I can say is no

Cubsfan
    I like your A-Rod auto, whats BV on that and are you willing to work out a deal for it, LMK

Dtrain
    hmmmm. dont think I can do that

Bosox
    you have alot of nice things, I like your Gehrig game used, your Big Mac auto and Prior Ultimate Collection auto...any of these negotiable to work something out with?

Surfer88
    I like your Texieria auto, Dont know if your wanna make a deal? LMK

Thanks
    Mike
    Looking for 2009 Score Retro RC's, also Topps & Bowman Chrome Football RC's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast