Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Michael Jordan / Larry Bird Jersey Card Update!!!

Hi,

I contacted Upper Deck about the card.

Here's Upper Deck's reply:

David,

This card is from the Classic Duals dual jersey card insert set (# MJ/LB) in 2001-02 NBA Upper Deck Series 2. There were 23 of these cards produced.
    Any idea what this card is worth now???

Thanks,
    David
    GO PACERS!!!

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    Beckett doesnt have a price listed... they usually do that with scarce cards since there isnt much buying and selling to get info from.

Glad you got a response. I knew it was from 01-02 UD but only 23 produced is really cool. Good luck in finding a price.

Tim

When you bought it from Ebay, were there are alot of bids for the card? or was your 500 dollar bid just one of a few. If there were alot of bids, and it just finally ended up at that price, it might give a good idea of what the card is worth. It wont give you the BV, but its a good way to determine the resell value.

hmm..4 bids cant really solidify if thats actual value of the card....sorry, i was no help

eat_twinkies
    ANYTHING WITH JORDAN COMMANDS TOP DOLLAR--WE ALL KNOW THAT!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast