SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kingofcards33's Items on eBay

Frank Thomas Autographed Rawlings Black Big Stick Name Engraved Baseball Bat

This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Retail Value: $599.00
    I'll Sell for 499.00 or I'll Do a Sell and Trade Deal $300.00 CC and $199.00 Trade

ITEM DESCRIPTION
    FRANK THOMAS HAND SIGNED RAWLINGS BIG STICK BASEBALL BAT! THE BAT WAS SIGNED 7/28/06 IN ANAHEIM, CA AT A PRIVATE SIGNING. HOW MANY DEALERS ON SPORTS CARD FORUM CAN TELL YOU WHEN AND WHERE THEIR ITEMS WHERE SIGNED? THE BAT AND AUTOGRAPH ARE IN MINT CONDITION.

THE BAT IS AN FULL SIZE 34 INCH RAWLINGS BLACK BIG STICK BAT.

GREAT PIECE FROM THIS 2005 WORLD SERIES CHAMP AND 1993/94 AL MVP AND SOON TO BE 500 HOMERUN

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by darrenmcfadden20; 11-26-2008 at 03:10 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kingofcards33's Items on eBay

Retail Value: $599.00
    I'll Sell for 499.00 or I'll Do a Sell and Trade Deal $300.00 CC and $199.00 Trade

ITEM DESCRIPTION
    FRANK THOMAS HAND SIGNED RAWLINGS BIG STICK BASEBALL BAT! THE BAT WAS SIGNED 7/28/06 IN ANAHEIM, CA AT A PRIVATE SIGNING. HOW MANY DEALERS ON SPORTS CARD FORUM CAN TELL YOU WHEN AND WHERE THEIR ITEMS WHERE SIGNED? THE BAT AND AUTOGRAPH ARE IN MINT CONDITION.

THE BAT IS AN FULL SIZE 34 INCH RAWLINGS BLACK BIG STICK BAT.

GREAT PIECE FROM THIS 2005 WORLD SERIES CHAMP AND 1993/94 AL MVP AND SOON TO BE 500 HOMERUN

Bump

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!