Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone know BV of C.Bosh Skyb.LE Photographer AUTO #d/25 ?

a trader offered me a Chris Bosh 03-04 Skybox LE Photgrapher AUTO #d/25 in a big trade, but don't know exact BV for sure...anyone w/ new Beckett know? Info would be greatly appreciated..

2. Kronozio
    WORTH ON THE STREET MY ESTIMATE $15 - $20 (I would sell yours because right now they are selling for more then they are worth just my 2 pesos)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=44862

Beckett usualy does not price cards due to scarcity of 25 or less
    Last edited by mfweiland; 04-06-2004 at 10:47 AM.

I'd say quite a bit more than that. Bosh is very young and is one of the top 2nd tier (non lebron or carmello) rookies. I'd compare it with the topps photo shoot cards which have higher numbers (about 56) but more popularity and say $50-$100.

JMO though.

BGray

I'd agree with Bgray on this one!
    In baseball I'm collecting PSA 3.5 and above T206's, ungraded tobacco era cards, 1930's Goudey, and pre 1950 Bowman
    In boxing, i'm collecting PSA 5 and above 1948 Leaf
    In MMA, I am looking for 2010 Leaf Autographs

This is not Chris Bosh's autograph and just some artist who collectors really do not care about him or his signature. I still stick with my price. The D-Miles sold for like $12 lol. In the market Chris Bosh is not 50X to 100X what D-MILES is worth

One more question? Why would you compare it to this card-the topps photo shoot cards . We are talking about 2 different PEOPLE'S signature. That is like comparing apples to oranges isn't?

I didnt know it wasnt really Bosh' auto
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

Yeah mfweiland is right I have th same card of Jason Williams... Its still a good cards being /25 and all but the autograph is of the photographer who took the picture of the one thats on the card.

Luke

man what will they come up with next?
    first jerseys which is good then it's gotten out of hand from there

yeah those cards arent what they seem , they have different teirs of them too, #/1, #/25, #/50 ..........My guess is about $20 only becuase its his rookie card, I'd say beckett will give these cards a x2 or x3 multiplier.
    -Paul

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast