Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

Suggested BV of this card.....

It's not listed due to scarcity.It is a : 2002 Press Pass JE - Name Edition - William Green - (2 Clr = Reddish + White) - #ed 15/25

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BigScissors's Items on eBay

Its hard to guage a price on cards numbered below 25 and since I cant seem to find any info on this card Id guess somewhere around $25 to $50 maybe a little more for a diehard Green fan. Press Pass usually sells alot lower than a similar NFL issue. Keep in mind Im no expert and this is just my opinion.

BTW with a nick like MetalRaidersMaster I was curious do you collect/play Yu-Gi-Oh?

Anyway hope this helps,
    Ryan

See ugi802002's Items on eBay

Yea id have to agree wit Bamafan.

SCF Rewards

Thanks for the help guys!!! I collect Yu-gi-oh on and off but currently I have no cards because I was offered $400 for all of them and I accepted it but I might start collecting again soon.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

I would say $40-$50 for the Green. I think interest died when he went through all that mess at the end of the season, but you should have no trouble getting that from a Browns fan or BC fan :)

Peace~
    Rima

SCF Rewards

how much is a 2002 presspass je dishaun foster worth #22of25

anyone know

thanks in advance

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would just like to say that the press pass and sage jerseys of lower numbers carry a fair price on ebay.. a david carr #/10 3 clr sold for right around 100 bucks if i remember correctly.

thanks for reading
    Jay