Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb not cards but hockey items? Pocket scheds/postcards

Does anyone collect and trade these like I do. lets talk.

John

I have a couple of Orlando Seals ACHL pocket schedules. I don't collect them.

I don't have alot of hockey ones but I have some Windsor Spitfire ones(OHL) from 96-97 and 92-93. I have alot of baseball scheds for this year cuz I just started requesting fan packs. Some Blue Jays ones from 97 also and some MLS.

As for postcards I have the entire Dallas Stars set for this season. I got Modano signed and sent to Arnott about a month ago to get his signed. I have a Dan Boyle and Ruslan Fedetenko both autographed. I also got from Atlanta Jeff Odgers,Milan Hnillicka,and Ilya Kovalchuk which are not signed.

All the rest are baseball and soccer.
    Glad to see my hard work has paid off and I have gotten 2 people to join lol.

I'd be interested in the Atlanta Thrashers ones. What do you want for them?

Hey Studin, I am interested in all your Dallas Stars team issued cards. And Wingsrock, I have tons of Oilers, Blackhawks, Thrashers, and all kinds of baseball team issued cards. And I have all kinds of scheds of every NBA, NHL, and MLB team.
    LMK, NIko

Studin: I am interestedin your Boyle and Fedotenko AU's (are the both in Lightning uniform?).

PLMK

I have a 2001-02 Detroit Red Wings pocket schedule (Yzerman on front) which is their Stanley Cup Winning Year.

Also have a Texas Rangers 2000 Spring Training pocket schedule (ARod on front)

Have a Sault Ste Marie Greyhounds schedule (OHL)

And have a 2002 Tampa Bay Devils Rays Magnet schedule

Thanks,
    JOn
    4035 Different Detroit Lions
    7713 Different Detroit Tigers (Through K)
    Master Ultra Checklist (5777/9338 = 61.87 %)
    Steve Breaston (144/566 = 25.44%)
    WTTF: ALL Detroit Lions, Detroit Tigers, and Josh Koscheck cards Hidden Content

ive got some dallas stars cards like that, and a ATTITUDE schedule from this year from the stars. i dont collect stuff like this, people just gave them to me.

Yeah both are in Lightning uniforms. I should actually tell you that they aren't really postcards but some kind of Fuji Film pictures.

I don't know if I wanna trade any of this stuff yet.
    The Dallas set I was thinking about trying to get autographed by the whole team which would be hard with guys like Guerin and Turgeon who are hard to get. I'll get back to all of you guys when I finally decide.

Cool, I am glad I am not alone, The best I recieved was Full Flyers set last year. Full Thrashers 5x7's this year. Autos that came with team packs Last Year 2 Lightning players I have not heard of. The best this year though!! Avalanche sent signed postcards of Hedjuk, Forsberg, AND ROY!! The pens then sent an auto'd team photo!! This is fun and inexpensive collecting!!! I must have 200 scheds from all leauges and sports. Even woman's Football!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast