Thread: My First Post...watch out

mlcask

My First Post...watch out

This is my first post here, I'm a 1.5 month vetern over at beckett.
    I hope this board will be has warm and fuzzy has them. I'm a new collector, and Joe Sakic is my primary player. I also collect other Av's players, Ziggy Palffy, and Giggy for my wife. I am currently building the Titanium Sets, and the UD AI sets. Nice to be here...now lets get to tradin'...LOL

Mark

Glad I showed you this board.... yes i think its just as good as the beckett board but more oganized. I sent you a Private Message on that trade........jake

welcome to SCF, this really is a great place to trade. as for what you need I have tons of it (especially AI inserts/parallels if u want em) so take a look at my site and have fun here :)

Welcome to the forum mlcask! :D

Glad you came over! I think you'll find the trading is very good here.

BGray

Welcome to the zoo....If I can be some service i got sum avs GU's if your intrested......Misty

I can use Ed Belfour cards. I saw a couple from this year that you have. are there any more? Base cards or anything? I'm sure I have a lot of Sakic & Forsberg. As well as other Avs. As far as Giggy. I can only think of one card that I have. A 98-99 UD MVP Silver Script. If you have a list of Belfours, I can provide a rather lengthy list of Sakic & Forsberg as well as other Avs

LMK if interested in working a deal