could someone w/ new BSK Beckett help me?! what is BV of C.Bosh 03-04 Skyb.LE Photogr

Please , anyone with the new Basketball Beckett Magazine, what is high BV of Chris Bosh 2003-04 Skybox LE Photographer AUTOGRAPH #d/25 ?? the info would be greatly appreciated..

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    Hi

welcome to our board

I am moving this post to Basketball Forum section..this is more appropriate than being in chit chat forum

thanks

I tried Beckett.com online price guide it says N/A. Sorry

The 03-04 Chris Bosh Skybox LE (Photographers Proof) #'d25 Not Priced due to Scarcity ....

I heard the auto on it is of the Photographer, not Chris Bosh
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

cardbuyer66-Your right it is the Artists AUTO not Boshs'
    Cards of this quality have been selling on Ebay between the $10 and $20 range. Beckett never/rarely prices cards #25 or less

While the post is here, could someone check to see if 2003-2004 Upper Deck NBA Triple Dimension is in there.