Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaderock- Mark Brunell

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See largecloset's Items on eBay

Awesome collection.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey I wanted to ask a question on this card
    2002 Fleer genuine Td Threats Patches
    is it actually serial numbered? I got my Dad the Emmitt smith one which says print run of 24 but its not actually serialed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jaderock's Items on eBay

Hey I wanted to ask a question on this card
    2002 Fleer genuine Td Threats Patches
    is it actually serial numbered? I got my Dad the Emmitt smith one which says print run of 24 but its not actually serialed.

The Patch version states "Patches" on back and is serial numbered. If it's a patch version that is NOT serial numbered then it was released AFTER Fleer went bankrupt which I have several of them as well. Hope that helps.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Patch version states "Patches" on back and is serial numbered. If it's a patch version that is NOT serial numbered then it was released AFTER Fleer went bankrupt which I have several of them as well. Hope that helps.

It helps alot actually. So let me ask what would you consider it a proof card? And does it have any type of value?

SCF Rewards
    Country

It helps alot actually. So let me ask what would you consider it a proof card? And does it have any type of value?

I call them either a proof or a variant. In either case, the "value" is in the eyes of the beholder. Some place emphasis on it (proof/variant), while others deem it "worth" less because it wasn't pack released. In the case of Fleer's Bankruptcy cards, most if not all of these "proofs" ARE NOT one of a kind. ;) That said, it's cool to have a variant!

SCF Rewards
    Country

So is this what you're talking about since it's not numbered but has patches? Are they fake or was it something the company just didn't release until after they went bankrupt?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So is this what you're talking about since it's not numbered but has patches? Are they fake or was it something the company just didn't release until after they went bankrupt?

Dang I need that card sweet looking card there

SCF Rewards
    Country

If it says "patch" on back and is not seiral #d, then yes it was released after bankruptcy. For the most part these were inventory cards meant for replacements.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (18)
    Country

Awesome collection!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey there another question so how many actual press plates of each card did Collectors edge put out per card? I saw that you had 2 sets of one card. So I was wondering as I have a few press plates. Also do you think there are fake press plates? I ask this because alot of my press plates are cut diffrently

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast